Please answer the following question by submitting your answer with the form
It's important to capitalize VOTE, put an equals sign (=), and enclose your answers in double quotes (and not put any spurious spaces around the equals sign). Otherwise the autopoll engine won't recognize the answer as a vote.
You can simply copy the options given below and paste them into your reply or else you can make up your own reply.
What stage of novel preparation are you in?
Some options (choose all applicable and/or make up your own)
- VOTE="Preparation? We're supposed to prepare for this?"
- VOTE="I have a storyline"
- VOTE="I have characters"
- VOTE="My characters are talking to me!"
- VOTE="I have a partial outline"
- VOTE="I have a completed outline"
- VOTE="I have notebooks and notebooks of information..."
- VOTE="I didn't know we're not supposed to start writing until November 1st!"
- VOTE="I have a world defined"
- VOTE="I have a setting"
- VOTE="I have one or more themes"
- This tool uses the auto poll tool
- If you reply after you submit your answer and include new VOTE="..." lines, they will be added to your previous vote. If you wish to erase your vote, use the string CLEARVOTE in your reply.