If you'd like to continue to be involved with writing after November end, there are several options within our region as well as outside it. You can expect to hear more about these at the TGIO party on Saturday, but here's a quick summary and where to go for further information.
- Participate in the Journey
This is a year-round writing group that decides what the goals for the upcoming year will be. There are usually some live meetings with writing exercises, jabber room chats, and a Mediawiki instance called 'The Journey'. Please contact NewMexicoKid if you are interested or respond to this thread. More information on the journey is available at: http://journey.naperwrimo.org/
- Join CritiqueCircle.com and work on revising a novel. (It can be an earlier one.)
I'm known as KatWrite on that site and am very active. If you join, send me a message and I'll look for your submissions. The system works by your critiquing other people's work in order to earn credits which are required to be able to post your stories for others to critique. I've been doing it for years and find it very useful.
- Join the Wednesday evening Caribou keep-on writing group. This is organized by Heather (AmaranthMuse). Or suggest another date/time and place that suits you to organize another keep-on writing group. Details will be at: http://naperwrimo.org/events
(Just contact KatherineWriting to have your event added to the page--although we will probably change the title in January.)
- Start a forum topic page on something that interests you about writing that you think others might be interested in.
- Join the Editing Month group (in March):