Here's a place to share ideas on what works to keep writing during NaNoWriMo. We won't have as much time to share this during November, so list what has worked for you in the past.
- Focus on the word count for 30 days and make your daily goal.
- Participate in word wars.
- Compare yourself with someone who is slightly ahead of you in Tim's graphs.
Print out the 'where-you-should-be' graph and post
it on your refrigerator or somewhere else you will see it regularly.
- Get away from distractions.
- Quit having a social life.
- Use a timer when you don't feel like writing to get yourself writing for at least X minutes.